The website belonging to the Posada Terra Santa Boutique Hotel is the property of Luperon Investment S.L. and complies with the requirements established by Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and by the Royal Decree, Law 13/2012 of 30 March, as well as with the obligation to provide Information to the user established in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data.
In accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, as well as information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided on the website, or any other information provided to Luperon Investment S.L. for accessing any of the services, will be incorporated into files belonging to Luperon Investment S.L., in order to facilitate the provision of the requested services, for the proper identification of the users that request the personalised services on the website, for the management of basic administration tasks, and to keep users informed either by e-mail or by any other means, about news, products and services related to Luperon Investment S.L. In the event of commercial communications by e-mail or equivalent means, the user expressly consents to the sending of advertising through said means.
Luperon Investment S.L. undertakes to fulfil its obligation of protecting personal data and its duty to treat it with confidentiality, and to this end, adopts the necessary measures of a technical, organisational and security kind to avoid its modification, loss, unauthorized handling or access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and all other applicable legislation.
The responses in the field that contain an asterisk (*) or indicated as required, are obligatory, as it is considered the minimum information necessary to manage the information requested. Without this information, it would not be possible to carry out the requested service. All other fields are optional.
The user shall be responsible, in any event, for the veracity of the data provided, with Luperon Investment S.L. reserving the right to exclude any user, who has provided false information, from the registered services without prejudice to any other action admissible by law.
Any user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing, proving his/her identity, using photocopy of ID, and specifying the right to exercise, to: Luperon Investment S.L., (Full Postal Address), proving their identity with a photocopy of their ID document and stating the right they would like to exercise.
Thank you for visiting us. We want you to have the best possible experience on our site, and for this reason, we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded on the user’s device and used when you visit a website. Their primary purpose is to recognize the user every time they access the Posada Terra Santa. They also allow us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet. They cannot damage the user’s computer/device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us identify and resolve any possible operating errors on the Posada Terra Santa website.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have minor differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their primary purpose is to identify the type of device and to support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain any personal information that would allow us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them every time you revisit the Posada Terra Santa. They have a set expiration date, and once reached, the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, to analyse visits, to understand how users land on our website and to improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These allow the Posada Terra Santa to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymous, so it does not contain your name, address or other data.
- Third-party Cookies. Third-party cookies are those installed by a website other than the one you are visiting. For example, those used by social media networks (like Facebook) or external content add-ons (like Google Maps). Furthermore, some advertising companies use this type of file to track your visits to every site that displays their advertisements.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance, and they guarantee improved operation and service to the user by compiling data about your activity.
By accessing the Posada Terra Santa, you expressly agree to our use of this type of cookie on your devices. If you deactivate the cookies, this may negatively affect your navigation on the Posada Terra Santa site and some of the functions offered by the Posada Terra Santa may not work properly.
a) Third-party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose headquarters is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”).
Name of the cookies:
Purpose of the cookies:
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times the user visits the Posada Terra Santa. It also records the date of the first and last visit. Additionally, it calculates when a session has ended, as well as the user’s source and keyword.
b) Third-party Cookies. Google AdWords Cookies
The site uses the Google AdWords service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose headquarters is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”).
Google AdWords uses different types of cookies for the operation of websites and the advertising activity of advertisers on their search engine. The cookies allow personalisation of advertisements and improve the relevance of the user’s search results.
Google AdWords cookies may be Advertising or Session Status cookies.
Examples of Advertising cookies:
Websites tend to collect information about how users interact with a website. Google uses these so-called “session status cookies” to improve their service with a view to improving the users’ browsing experience.
Examples of Session Status Cookies:
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
You can block cookies with the following browser configuration tools or configure your browser in order to receive notification when a server wants to store a cookie: